Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon is today! Click here for more information:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Gentleman from Moscow (although the BFG is always a favorite of mine – my lighthearted read)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Not really a snack, but I have thrown chili in the crockpot. That will be a perfect dinner that won’t interrupt my reading with prep time – and who doesn’t love a nice bowl of chili?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a relatively new Book Blogger that wants to share her thoughts on books. I love the book themed adventures and hope to blog about more of those in the future (I even got married in a library!) I am more of a fiction gal, being in the legal field at work means I love venturing into a different world in my free time.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon, but it also happens to be my bestie’s birthday – so I have to take a break to celebrate that and wouldn’t have it any other way. That means I will be audio booking it in the car and taking a mini-break – advice I found on twitter. I rarely listen to audio books, so I am excited about trying it today – yay multitasking!!
Here is my TBR stack (I also have alternatives ready to sub in):
How did you all do with the readathon? I have to say do to the bestie birthday celebrations I didn’t get to read as much as I normally would. The BFG was definitely a welcome break from the more serious tones of the other novels. Stay tuned for the related reviews…